Our intent is to ensure paying clients can get the most out of their packages, and attend as many classes as desired. We want to remind you of our late cancel fee, and weather condition policies.
* Monthly auto pay and class package clients, you will need to cancel out of a class a minimum of 24 hours ahead of time so that you are not penalized.
* Monthly auto pay and class package clients, if you cancel after 24 hours but before the 8 hours, you will lose the class and NOT be charged a late cancel fee. This applies to all equipment and non-equipment classes.
* Monthly auto pay clients will be charged a $10 late cancel fee, within 8 hours before the scheduled class. You will be charged the $10.00 and lose that class. You will receive an email notifying you of the charges. This applies to all equipment and non-equipment classes.
* A $20 no show/no call fee applies to all clients who do not email, call, or text to notify us that you will not be attending. This applies to all equipment and non-equipment classes and all pricing packages and the monthly auto payments. You will be charged $20.00 and lose that class. You will receive an email notifying you of the charges.
* If the weather is bad please check the schedule on MINDBODY, Facebook, and or Instagram for any changes. We will do our best to text, call, and email you if a class is cancelled. If you do not see that a class has been cancelled on the schedule, or you do not receive a text or an email notifying you that a class has been cancelled…then classes are being held.
* If your child’s school is cancelled or has a delay, this DOES NOT mean that we do not have classes. If your child’s school has a delay or is cancelled and you are scheduled for a class, please late cancel. Please follow up with a phone call, text message or an email letting us know that the late cancel should be reversed.
We want to give everyone a fair chance at a class, and we want to make sure you are all safe in inclement weather. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.